Developing, manufacturing and supplying fully assembled high tech products, manufactured from technical ceramics such as Silicon Nitride (SiN34), Zirconium Oxide (YPSZ & MgO-PSZ), Silicon Carbide (SiSiC & SiC), Boron Carbide (B4C), Aluminium Oxide (Al2O3 up to 99.7%), Aluminium Nitride (AIN), Fused Silica, Silicon Nitride Bonded Silicon Carbide, Macor, Boron Nitrides, Steatite, Porcelain, Cordierites etc. ceramic materials.
Marketing Strategy, which has developed business not only in the UK but most of the Europe countries including Scandinavia and also has covered worldwide countries such as North America, Canada, India, Malaysia, Thailand, China/Hong Kong, Brazil, Mexico etc. countries.
- By Advertisements in high-tech Engineering and Technical magazines
- By hiring right sales team and Manager to expand business
- By setting up network of representative, agents and distributors worldwide
- If possible than by acquisition of similar business
We have excellent experience developing and manufacturing in the field of advanced technical ceramics and high tech products for various applications. New development potential still is waiting to be disclosed.
The more than 12 years history of our experience with our own company and earlier 23 years of solid experience with previous International tier one company, researching and developing numerous new innovations for many different applications with our advanced ceramic materials speak for themselves for high tech applications in high tech industries.
Our success and all of these developments are based on advanced ceramics, also referred to as technical ceramics, engineering ceramics, fine ceramics or industrial ceramics. These terms cover many different and in part highly-specialized ceramic materials with unique mechanical, electrical, thermal and biochemical properties and property combinations for the following applications:
- High Temperature applications (up to 2000’C
- RF (induction) heating application
- Non-ferrous molten metal handling and various molten metal’s Pumping applications
- Advanced Gas pressured Thermocouple sheaths for molten non-ferrous metal TC
- Wearing and bearing applications
- Ball, Rollers & Plain Bearings from Silicon Nitride & Zirconia Advanced Ceramic materials
- Jigs-fixtures and brazing fixtures for manufacturing processes
- Mechanical Seals for Chemical pumps
- Electrical insulating application
- Chemical and process industries application wearing parts & Liners
- Cutting tools tips
- Automotive-Diesel engine components e.g. rotor, cam followers (rollers), tappet shims etc.
- Copper Pipe Extruding dies, metal Tubes forming rollers, wire drawing dies etc.
- Mud-Pump sleeves, Pistons, Balls and ball valves, seats & Liners for Pipes for Oil, Gas and Nuclear applications
We welcome any opportunity related to the above products from anyone who is interested in developing a long-term business. If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at our office or if you may prefer a visit for a further detailed discussion.