Background & Experience
J A I Engineers UK’s track record is in providing solutions to difficult problems using the most high-tech advanced ceramics precision components and products. We develop, manufacture and supply precision products which required hard wearing, lightweight, non-contaminating, with excellent chemical resistance, good thermal shock and offer enhanced electrical and thermal insulation properties. The company also generates sub-assemblies to ‘plug-in and use’ - offering customers increased productivity and reduced costs.
J A I Pumping Technologies recently working on the development of the “Molten Metal Transportation Dosing System”, fully closed, designed to reduce energy costs up to 50%, eliminate mote then 90% of current scrapes/rejection rates, delivering oxide free molten non-ferrous metals at right time with very accurate volume and very high temperature up to 1000’c, temperature compared with the latest pumping systems on the market. This pump also offers improve safety in the manufacturer and supplier of high-tech advanced ceramics precision components and products.
J A I Engineers & Pumping Technologies is one of a handful of companies worldwide specializing in the development and manufacturer of advanced technical ceramics’ precision components / products and complex plug in assemblies for the most challenging applications. We develop high tech precision products offering exceptional performance for use in various industries such nuclear, automotive, Aerospace, Non-ferrous foundry, chemical, oil-gas (mud-pump sleeves, pistons & Liners), Copper tubes manufacturing, Precision measuring Styluses for CMM, Induction heating, Gas Analysers, etc. applications. And also working on developing one of the most advanced and fully closed “Molten Metal Transportation-Dosing System” for high pressure die-casting application to handle super non-ferrous molten metals at 1000C+.
With over 35 years of experience in Research and Development in Automotive precision IC engines components & Advanced Technical Ceramic materials, process development, manufacturing of precision components and small assemblies for the various niche applications for the Automotive, Aerospace, Oil & Gas Industries, Foundries, Industrials, Food, Medical, Chemical etc. and also consulting & working with most advanced ceramics manufacturing companies around the world, we are now able to offer following services.
- Design, Research & Development of materials
- Material Processes and manufacturing of precision components & assemblies
- Manufacturer & Supplier of Quality precision components made from advance technical ceramics with reasonable price and excellent delivery
- Consultation for product development, manufacturing & quality control
- Business development – Sales & Marketing.
Our Advanced Technical Ceramic business will focus on assisting clients with design issues, material selection, manufacturing of precision components and assembly, procurement with the goal of providing material related solutions to difficult industrial problems. We intend to focus our work on the use of all kind of advanced Technical ceramic materials, quality precision components & assemblies.We also have been involved manufacturing precision components & small assemblies since last nine years and supplying that to various OEM customers world wide, which are made from various Advanced Technical ceramics materials, includes assemblies of metallic, non-metallic materials, which include electrical & electronics components for the applications in Industrial, Automotive, Aerospace, non-ferrous Foundries, Medical, Food Industries etc.
We intend to focus our work on the use of Advanced Engineering Ceramic materials that offers a combination of excellent properties such as:
- Lightweight, but with very high strength, toughness and fatigue resistance
- Excellent thermal shock
- Exceptional wear resistance
- Low thermal expansion of coefficient
- Excellent chemical & corrosion resistance to most of acidic or alkaline solutions
- Excellent non-wetting property for handling of molten non-ferrous metals
Advance Engineering Ceramic Materials
- Reaction Bonded Silicon Nitride (RBSN)
- Reaction bonded sintered Silicon Nitride (SRBSN)
- High pressured & Hot pressed sintered Silicon Nitride (GP-SSN)
- Sintered Silicon Carbide (SiC)
- Aluminium Nitride (AlN)
- Boron Carbide (B4C)
- Titanium Diboride (TiB2)
- Aluminium Oxide (Al2O3)
- Fused Silica
- Semiconductors materials
- Silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide
- Machinable Ceramics (Macor, Boron Nitride etc.)
- Quartz, Steatites, Yttrium Oxide, Porcelains, Cordierites, Magnesium Oxides etc.
Main application areas and various components are as below:
- High Temperature applications (up to 2500’C)
- RF (induction) heating application for various Induction furnaces
- Non-ferrous molten metal handling products and various molten metals’s pumping applications
- Advanced Gas pressured Thermocouple & Thermocouple sheaths for molten non-ferrous metals
- Components for high wearing and bearing applications
- Ball, Rollers Bearing & Plain Bearings from GPS-Silicon Nitride & YPZ-Zirconia Ceramic materials
- Jigs-fixtures and brazing fixtures for manufacturing processes
- Mechanical Seals for Chemical pumps
- Electrical insulating application
- Chemical and process industries application wearing parts & Liners
- Ceramic cutting tools tips
- Automotive-Diesel engine components such as Fuel pump needle, rods, rotor, cam followers (rollers), tappet shims etc
- Copper Pipe Extruding dies, Metal tubes forming rollers, wire drawing dies etc.
- Mud-Pump sleeves, Pistons, Balls and ball valves, seats & Liners for Pipes for Oil, Gas and Nuclear applications.
We welcome any opportunity related to above products from any one who are interested in for development or sourcing high tech ceramic components from us. If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at our office or if you may need my visit for further detail discussion, please do not hesitate to contact me either.
Jai D. Lala, Managing Director
"Advanced ceramics outperform various metals in so many ways in the foundry, says JAI Engineer’s Managing Director Mr Jai Lala. “What we bring to industry is a way of exploiting these exceptional qualities."